Lane & Company, CPAs offers a full range of outsourced accounting services to non-profit organizations, ranging from basic bookkeeping functions to high-level CFO support. Non-profit organizations in every growth phrase – from startup to maturity – can benefit from our expert outsourced accounting assistance.
- Allow management to focus on the organization’s mission and programs.
- Provide relevant, accurate, and timely financial information to the organization (internal management, Board, donors, funders).
- Operate within a system of internal control that reduces risk of fraud and inadvertent misallocation of assets, while satisfying audit requirements.
- Reduce the number of internal accounting staff members needed to handle routine data entry and accounting functions.
- Minimize internal staff time for audit preparation tasks.
- Board and management receive knowledgeable advice from a trusted financial professional.
- Enjoy peace of mind that financial management is operating effectively and efficiently.
At Lane & Company, our outsourcing approach provides non-profit organizations with solutions to their accounting needs that go beyond traditional bookkeeping and differ from other accounting service providers in that we provide a level of service that is tailored to each client’s particular needs.